Re-imagining the music workstation, Roland developed the FA series, a musical playground masked as a workstation, designed to let your inspiration flow and take the “work” out of the music workstation.
The FA-Series was built off the notion that workstations were often found to be complicated and difficult to use to their full potential, thus inhibiting the artist’s workflow and creative output. Hence, Roland have streamlined it for effortless real-time power, rapid workflow and dynamic versatility. The FA-Series come packed with an expansive sound collection, studio-quality effects and expressive real-time controls. Added to this, is onboard sampling with absolutely zero load time for instant playback from 16 pads. An integrated sequencer is added offering a simple mode of operation and non-stop loop recording, with the ease-in-ability to export your tracks to your desired DAW for further creative exploration.
Limited offer on the Roland FA-08
Had your heart set on the top-of-the-range FA-08? We have a very limited quantity available at R30 000. A saving of R17 500!
Watch the video, then complete the form below to claim your discount.
The 88-key FA-08
With its 88-note, weighted-action Ivory Feel-G keyboard, the FA-08 is ideally suited for pulling every expressive nuance from the authentic onboard acoustic and electric pianos. Packing a full studio’s worth of music-creation potential into a format that’s light enough and small enough to take with you. Powerful real-time performance options such as D-Beam modulation, arpeggiation, looping, and step sequencing make playing out fun and exciting, and the fact that all of these functions are easy to get to and intuitive only makes it all better. Back in the studio, you’ll be impressed by how easily the Roland FA-08 keyboard workstation folds into the rest of your setup. With the push of a button and a simple USB connection, your FA-08 becomes the centerpiece of your studio, acting as your audio interface, MIDI keyboard, control surface, pad controller, and more. What’s more, you can connect your FA-08 to your Apple iPad via the camera connection kit, providing you with even greater production power when you have to take your rig on the road.
Key Features of the FA-08
- Light, mobile body with 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording
- Export sequencer tracks to SDHC card or as multitrack audio or MIDI to your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX
- 16 independent FX engines, six COMP+EQ processors, global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks
- Dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer; MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Sustain pedal sold separately